Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Late Night Thoughts #1

It's about 1 am, and like usual I'm still up. But tonight seems different. I can't quite figure out why though. It just is. Even my thoughts seem to differ from the norm. As I sit here and listen to music and look at my timeline on Twitter I can't help notice one thing. Everyone on my timeline is giving each other hell. Now, usually I wouldn't pay it any mind but tonight is different. Its not the playful, joking, funny "hell", instead its the judgmental, mean spirited ,bullying type of hell. It's so stupid. Maybe it's the fact that I've just graduated, but to me things like that are just immature. Like, why go out of your way to say something about someone else to intentionally hurt their feelings? That just seems horrible. Now, I'm not saying that I've never done this, but actually looking at it and reading it makes me want to make sure I stop. It just seems pointless and unnecessary in my opinion. I don't know... I just needed to say that.

- Gone

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see this man. This is why I deleted my twitter. I couldn't stand to see that any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, and yeah I see why you did. It's ridiculous how cruel some of the people on there are.

    ReplyDelete