Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back Like I Never Left.

I know it has been a while since a have last posted on here, but I have really been busy guys lol. Just so you know I'm not lying let me fill you in. Well I have been at IUP (Indiana University of Pennsylvania) for about a week now. As hard as it was to leave my family back in Philadelphia, I knew that in the long run it'll all pay off. And in fact, I am adjusting well. The people up here are actually amazing. For the first time in my life, everyone around me is kind, respectful, and likes to have fun. Something I have been craving for a while..This college atmosphere is terrific! People genuinely like to enjoy themselves, do their work and just live life. I think that might be the most important part of my last sentence... "enjoy life". Ever since I have been up here I have been doing just that. Going out, meeting new people, playing sports, laughing smiling. All the time. It's as if I have a new appreciation for everything around me. It is a nice change... and NO.. I have not stopped making music. I just needed time to get settled. Actually, today I started writing a new song. It's definitely one of my best thus far. Oh, and also my song "Lord Knows" got played at 2 parties and everyone seemed to like it!  Well I just wanted to update you guys, and also give myself  chance to reflect. Be save goners. -Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment