Monday, August 6, 2012

Reception of Lord Knows

Well as you may know tonight me and T-Fly released our freeverse over "Lord Knows" by Drake and Rick Ross. At first I wasn't too sure about how everyone would feel about it because first off, it was a Drake song, (Which I knew would receive even harsher criticism) and always my lyric subject matter. In my verse I mentions a few things about my dad that I felt was pretty personal, but music is my way of venting so i felt it was necessary. Anyway, everyone seemed to love the song! I have never had so many people call me talented before when referring to my music! It feels great knowing that all those late nights up writing and studio sessions were all worth it. Another thing that was surprising is how much love we received from those at Cheltenham High School. Typically people who go to school with you never take what your passionate about seriously, but this time they all seemed to feel the music. It was great knowing that even know I'm leaving for college in a few weeks, some people back at home will have my back no matter what... and to those who don't, well have fun hating because it only makes me stronger!    - Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment