Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Nights...

So, I just got in from a LONG night... well let me summarize it for you all really fast because it brought me to some deep thoughts. Well me and the AC Gang went to this party tonight, everyone pretty much was there. It was nice seeing everyone I know before I get ready to go off to college in a few weeks. Anyway, the cops came and shut it down. I wasn't really surprised but it was still disappointing. After that, us along with the company of a few others went out to dinner. It was great getting a chance to reminisce on old times and stories previously forgotten.. Memories. But I think the best part of the even was the in depth conversations we all had about our musical aspirations and ambitions. It's crazy when you look around and see that everyone in your circle all is working towards a common goal...Success. Hard work. Dedication. Drive. Passion. All these words sum up my circle... Damn, I'm proud.  - Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment